What is the Range on the PTLevel Wireless?
We use a special low power very long range radio technology in our Wireless PTLevel devices. With the provided antennas which are built in, you can achieve up to 1km range or more depending on what is in between. We have customers who have their device a few feet underground with a metal lid on top and the receiver 200' away from that yet.
If our device doesn't work for your scenario, we have a 30 day money back guarantee.
Special things to note:
- The PTLevel will work in cement basements
- The PTLevel will work in cement cisterns (do not install it where it can be submerged by water)
- The PTLevel may have reduced range if it is installed next to other electrical equipment (such as electrical panels) or if it is installed around a lot of metal equipment (such as surrounded by ductwork)
- The PTLevel will work through cement walls/ceilings and below grade, the range just may be reduced
To achieve the longest range:
- Install above grade
- Do not install with metal structures or items in between (eg metal buildings, metal lids, ductwork, etc)
- Install with as few obstructions as possible (eg trees, hills, buildings, etc)
Can the PTLevel Wireless be Installed Outside?
Absolutely. All PTLevel devices are designed specifically to handle the outdoor environment. A few tips for outdoor installations: We recommend that you keep the small tubing that is exposed to the outdoors as short as possible. Protect the small ...
What is the amp hour rating for running the PTLevel Long Range Wireless for 24 hours?
You may want to run the PTLevel long range wireless on a solar system but how big of a system do you need to setup? Now, some big things to note is that the below numbers are based on the current default power setup. You can modify the power settings ...
Wireless Device Installation Instructions
How to install the Long Range Wireless PTLevel device. These instructions are provided with the water level monitor that you purchase as well.
Information For Water Delivery Companies
We love Water Delivery Companies! In fact, we love them so much we’ve set up some awesome PTLevel water monitoring features just for them. If you or someone you know is a water delivery company, make sure to share this information with them! A quick ...
What is the Maximum Depth the PTLevel Wireless Can Measure?
The Wireless PTLevel is shipped with 13' of tubing, however upon request we can supply longer tubing. The device can monitor up to 20' of water and anything deeper than that, we'd need to send you a larger "Pressure Chamber" for it to work properly. ...